When a person is in fear of losing their freedom following a criminal charge in Harris County, they’ll need to find and hire the best Houston criminal lawyer they can find. For individuals charged with serious felony offenses, this is even more true.
Tips to Finding the Best Houston Criminal Lawyer
- Get Recommendations from Friends & Colleagues.
- Consult with other attorneys and find out who they would choose to represent them.
- Visit a directory with features Houston criminal attorneys, with ratings and user reviews.
- Peruse the Texas Board of Legal Specialization’s website. The best lawyers are always listed there.
- Conduct a Search for Top Houston Criminal Lawyers.
- Contact a person who works at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center. Ask them for their opinion on a good lawyer.
- Do you know any people who should be in jail? Perhaps they’ll know of a decent criminal defense lawyer to represent you. Trust me, they always do.
This article should not be considered legal advice. For legal advice, contact a licensed Texas criminal justice attorney.